- Take control of your own finances. Beat the returns from mutual funds, hedge funds or managed funds.
- Start-up costs are low when compared with day trading stocks or futures.
- Forex is the world’s largest market. No one can corner the market.
- With a trading volume of around $1.9 trillion dollars a day, no single entity can control the market for an extended period of time.
- You can potentially make money when the market is going up or down.
- Forex markets trade 24 hours a day. There is no waiting for the opening bell.
- Technical analysis works very well and the market trends well.
- Forex offers up to 100:1 leverage but it is wise to avoid very high leverage if you can afford it. Stocks offer 1:1 or 2:1.Futures offers 15:1 leverage
- The Forex market is the most liquid in the world. Traders can almost always open or close a position at a fair price.
- You can trade from anywhere in the world where there is an internet connection.
- You can gain experience without risking your own money by using a free demo account.
- When trading stocks, there are over 40,000 stocks to choose from. In forex, you can choose a few currency pairs and focus on them.